4.2.13

it's been piling up...

We have excellent intentions - every day, every week, every year.  We plan and scheme to make our lives go a bit smoother. We make resolutions to spend more time with family, with each other.  To exercise, to keep up with blogs (wink wink), to visit local churches, and - nobly - to keep up with the laundry.  
Tony bares the brunt of laundry duty more often than not (as I am focusing on a few of the other resolutions on the list - can you guess which ones are mine?) but in our joint effort to spend more time together this particular four basket bonanza was a tandem task.  It took us nearly 3 hours to pair, fold, stack and sort all of the tiny wonders  that keep our lovelies looking marvelous (or presentable) 7 days a week.  We are still working on those resolutions and laundry is right at the top of the list.  Something tells me it may be there for another 12 years or so...
Here's to one of the simple problems that come with parenting... 

2 comments:

  1. Aagh!! Good God! I think I've had nightmares that looked like this!
    But what a pleasant surprise to see a new post from you in my reader! Always a joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It seemed timely consudering our recent conversation about our own laundry. For some reason I never mind putting their clothes away as much as I do my own!

      Delete